NTSC Inaugural DC FLY-IN
Dates: May 16-18, 2017
The National Technology Security Coalition (NTSC) DC FLY-IN is an opportunity for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and other cybersecurity stakeholders to:
- Educate policymakers about issues impacting their businesses.
- Ensure that the policy priorities of the technology security industry are heard on Capitol Hill.
- Discuss and learn about the latest cybersecurity policy issues from lawmakers and cybersecurity policy experts.
Our presence on the Hill not only helps us deliver our policy messages but also reinforces NTSC as the primary resource for federal policymakers on technology security issues important to businesses.
What will happen at the DC Fly-in?
Across three days, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from elected officials, government agency executive leaders, and cybersecurity policy experts about policy agendas for 2017.
Opportunities for attendees include:
- Discussion about national data breach notification legislation
- Discussion about the implications of the new administration and Congress on the cybersecurity industry
- A variety of policy briefings touching on important cybersecurity topics for CISOs
- Time spent on the Hill visiting and engaging with lawmakers
- Ongoing networking with other CISOs and cybersecurity stakeholders
Who is invited?
- Members of the NTSC Board of Directors
- Members of the NTSC Advisory Board
- Members of the NTSC Policy Council
- CISOs, CIOs, CTOs, and other technology security executives
You can also invite your government affairs colleagues to attend as well.
For more details and to register, please email Kimberly@ntsc.org